|Sweet Potato, Kale, and Bacon Frittata|
1/2 sweet onion, diced
4 small sweet potatoes
6 strips bacon
3/4 cup coconut milk
salt & pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Bake the sweet potatoes– either in the oven at 400 F for 20-30 minutes, or in the microwave.
3. Once the potatoes are done baking, chop them into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Fry up your bacon, chop your kale and dice your onion.
5. Beat the eggs and coconut milk in a large bowl.
6. Put all of the vegetables and the bacon into a 9″”x13″” glass baking dish and pour the egg mixture over it. Make sure that the veggies are covered.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes and enjoy!